Sunday, January 22, 2006

Exhausted

I pay to go swimming but cleaning up snow is by far better exercise! And it is free!!!

My husband and I spent a few hours this morning and this afternoon trying to clear the snow and ice from our driveway, in front of our house, and the road through the rice fields. The rice field road is the best route to take because most of the snow had melted. We just had to clear 50m or so.

I am guessing the other road I always use near my house is going to be frozen snow and ice for the next week or more. Ah, this house is so cool in the summer because we are between woods and fields, but no sun penetrates the woods. It is literally freezing in winter!!!

Scooping up snow and trying to scrape ice of the road was such hard work! Total body workout! I'm exhausted ...

No comments: