Sunday, October 22, 2006

Learning something new

Last week one of my English classes changed into a flower arranging lesson! One of the members is studying to be a flower arranging teacher, and everyone else asked to teach us how to make a simple arrangement - in English!!!




M-san's class was really easy to follow. She had prepared a handout with the basic design, and after we finished that part, she said "Now you can add flowers as you like". I was happy with this idea because we could make our own original designs.

It was interesting because even though we had the same flowers, everyone's arrangment was a little different to the others. What do you think of mine? (It was my first try ...)



Flower arranging is quite relaxing so that night I made another arrangement at home to use up the flowers I had left over.

By the way, the very small pink flowers you can see are called 'wax flowers' and they are from an Australian native bush.

No comments: