Saturday, October 07, 2006

Phew!

Phew, what a week!

These past few weeks have been really busy because October is the season to start some new courses. Everything was going okay until my home computer died .... All the last minute things I wanted to do at home, like proofreading, creating sound files, etc, had to be postponed.

Anyway.... everything is okay now :)

But some days I wonder what it would be like to have no computer at all. What is the longest period of time you have not used a computer? (Since you started using a computer regularly.) I suppose my longest time would have been the 10 days I went to Scotland 4 years ago. Other than that, a few days over New Year holidays when I went to Kagoshima.

I read in some newspapers that now it is very common for company employees to TAKE their computers on holidays with them! I've read this on the BBC and on an Australian news website. What is the purpose of a holiday? To RELAX of course! Why should you take your computer so you can keep in touch with the office? Strange ...

No comments: