Saturday, November 11, 2006

My English Organizer

Today I met an old friend who lives in Tokyo. She has exciting news - she has co-authored a book! Congratulations Chris!

Please take a look at "My English Organizer" on the official homepage. It is a schedule book for 2007, and when I looked at it today, it is really nice:
http://www.ibcpub.co.jp/learning/techo.html

It is so popular that all the copies at Shibuya Loft have already sold out. We took a look at Tsukuba Loft today, but it seems they don't stock it. If you'd like to buy one, please look at Amazon: (If this link doesn't work, please search for クリス・フォスケット )
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/search/ref=nb_ss_gw/503-4315294-0952704?__mk_ja_JP=%83J%83%5E%83J%83i&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=%83N%83%8A%83X%81E%83t%83H%83X%83P%83b%83g&Go.x=2&Go.y=13

I also have five copies (black or red) so you can get it directly from me, too.

This organizer is truly "Real English" :) Of course it is a schedule book so very useful, but at the same time you can study and also improve your English skills.

PODCAST

No comments: