Wednesday, February 09, 2011

New listening blog

The Real English website has a new listening blog which is based on Youtube videos from the BBC, etc.

I really like the BBC and I have been watching their shows since I was a small child. My favorite programs are nature, wildlife, travel, and sometimes British comedy.

Unfortunately, even using cable TV, the only show we can watch in Japan is the BBC news. So sometimes I watch documentaries on Youtube, and then I buy DVD's from England of the series I like. You can buy them from the BBC shop or from Amazon.co.uk.

Back to the topic of the new blog, you can watch parts of shows taken from Youtube and read the English dialog with Japanese translations. All the translations into Japanese have been done by R.E. so are not official.

To find the blog, please go to the top page of Real English, and go down to the bottom right hand corner.

No comments: