Sunday, February 13, 2011

What am I reading? (Feb 13, 2011)

Recently I don't get much time for reading, but when I have the chance I've been reading two very different types of books, today I'll tell you about the fiction, and next time about the non-fiction.

KINDLE: Mystery books in which the character is 11 years old :)  They are quite easy and fun to read, but I think they are aimed at older readers, not just older children and teenagers.

The main character is named Flavia de Luce and she is the daughter of an aristocratic family in England in the 1950's. The books are good mysteries and are funny, sweet, and heartwarming but are also full of dry humor. There are 3 so far, with Number 3 only being released this week on Kindle. I think you can get them from Amazon Japan, too.

Please don't mind the strange titles. The author's name is Alan Bradley.

 

No comments: