Saturday, April 09, 2011

The cats' apartment

I promised some of you that I would take pictures of the cats' apartment, and here it is!

Recently in the day time I put it by the patio window in the kitchen that looks out onto the small Japanese garden. (Unfortunately that view is also the veranda where we hang our laundry this season, so please forgive the towels and clothes that you can see hanging in some pictures later.)





Dusty inside on the second floor, Kuro on top, Dusty attacking Kuro, pushing each other on top, and ...


Sitting nicely together. (A rare thing.)




Side view, front view, and an inside view with Makurokurosuke peeping out!


By the way, the apartment is for both cats. Therefore, I have to write the cats' apartment. The apostrophe ' is after the S
The cats' apartment. = belongs to both cats
The cat's apartment. = belongs to only one cat
Of course in speaking, we don't know where the apostrophe is so you must explain. 
It's the cats' apartment for both cats.
These are my sisters' books, they belong to both sisters, not just one.

1 comment:

Viv said...

Cute...I am happy to see that they are so ...lively?!