Sunday, May 15, 2011

BBQ season has arrived!

Golden Week usually brings good weather, and that means ..... BARBECUE season has arrived! We had one BBQ in the holidays, and then another yesterday. (Just my husband and I.)

I like BBQing food because the method of cooking usually means most foods taste better. Meat surely tastes best when cooked over real charcoal.

Here are the foods I cooked/made for the past two BBQs:

- ethnic lamb kebabs on bamboo skewers
- pork spareribs in honey and soy marinade
- pork steaks in honey and soy marinade
- herbed chicken wings
- tandori chicken

- roasted sliced onions in olive oil
- baked red onion
- baked zucchini
- grilled eggplants
- grilled mushrooms
- grilled fresh pineapple

- fresh pineapple and red onion salad

You can find the recipes on my food blog :)

No comments: