Wednesday, June 01, 2011

June 1st

Wow, it is unbelievable that today is June 1st! New Year's Day just seemed like yesterday.

The last few weeks have been so busy ...

First, I needed to keep catching up on my own work and clients' work that was postponed because of the disasters. Luckily it seems that the end of May brought and end to the backlog of tasks :)

Second, last Friday I had a board meeting to attend. I left home at 7:45am and got back at 11:45pm. Worked Saturday, then Sunday I was in Yokohama all day! Hmmmm, I think I'm getting old because nowadays the metropolis makes me tired, not excited :)

Third, I had a lovely time last Thursday catching up with old friends for lunch. We were trying to work out when it was that we met last. Maybe almost 4 years!

Things have been so busy that I decided not to make a reservation at my hair salon. If my hair looks a bit strange lately, it is because I cut it by myself. Scary.

I'm really sorry that this blog has taken a backseat to everything else. I'll try my best to post every day again :)

No comments: